The flare burner is manufactured from brass and stainless steel. Each burner incorporates a 240V ignition transformer (located remotely from the flare burner) and spark electrode that provides spark ignition to light the burner.
The spark is remotely initiated operating in conjunction with a gas solenoid valve. A safety shut off valve
- Stainless steel wind guard
- Brass burner
- Inbuilt spark electrode
- HT ignition cable (2m)
- Brahma Ignition transformer
- Manual valve
- Materials: Stainless steel and Brass
- Industrial grade burner and electrode.
- Size: 150mm length, 200mm diameter
- Fuel: Liquid Propane Or Natural Gas
- LP Gas Usage@ 30MJ/hr. nominal to 50MJ/hr. max. Adjustable via manual valve
- Natural Gas Usage @ 30MJ/hr. nominal to 50MJ/hr. max. Adjustable via manual valve